Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Fun Playing With Lunch At Kalie's

This post is somewhat overdue, but surgery will do that!

About a week before my date with the arthroscope, I accompanied several office-mates to Kalie's Restaurant in South Euclid for lunch. As we perused out menus, I couldn't resist zooming in on this artfully stuffed tomato being served on a nearby table:



Choices this day were tough - I recall a special that sounded good. But I really wanted to try the Corned Beef & Cabbage Soup, so I ordered a burger. Burgers come with diners' choice of soup or fries.


Corned Beef & Cabbage Soup





I really liked this soup! I hope they serve it often during the winter!

As a nearby table emptied, one of the occupants greeted a couple of my law partners - and recommended the BLT sandwich. Bruce decided to try it, with a side order of fries:



Anna and Jamie each opted for the Sloppy Joe special, which I already photographed and posted about here.


Finally - my burger:





The burger was moist and tasty, and most important - cooked from scratch to order. Another wonderful lunch at Kalie's, one of my preferred food playgrounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment